WELCOME!

Hi, welcome to my social media blog. Social media has such a huge impact to us as a society. The world will not be where we are today without the help of social media. Social media and the internet is a tool that we tend to rely on for unlimited uses daily. We can lose control when using social media and networks. Don't let this tool control you, instead control the use of social media because it can influence us as a society in a positive or negative way. In my blog, I have post links to essays about both positive and negative change that social media can bring. The choice is yours. Be in control when using social media and change the world little by little. Don't get caught up by using social media in the wrong way. Enjoy my blogs.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Social Networking in Real Life (Free Write)


This is a video I found on youtube about social networking and how people would react to how users interact through social networks. I find it very hilarious because it is so true. The girl in the video goes around telling strangers that she is following them just how if she would on Twitter or Facebook. She interacts with strangers just how she would through social media. Strangers thought she was weird and acting creepy. I find it interesting because in person, her actions were not normal. But if it was on social networking, her actions are more than normal. Watch the video and comment below. I want to hear your comments. Is this video true? Do you find this video funny because it is so true?

No comments:

Post a Comment